The dedicated staffs of our transportation and emergency medical services departments are available to provide the very best care and assistance whether you or your loved one is in need of non-emergency or emergency transportation services. If you need transportation to or from the hospital or doctor’s appointment, or you are need of emergency transport, we will be there for you.
When you are in need of non-emergency transportation to or from a doctor’s appointment or the hospital and need extra assistance, the wheelchair or stretcher van services strive to offer the best care in your time of need.
- Service is available 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- The stretcher van is best for a person who cannot sit in a chair.
- The wheelchair van is available for those who can sit in a chair.
- Contract rates are available for some facilities.
- Emergency services are available to John Knox Village residents
24 hours a day.
- Patients who require the services of immediate medical attention when life and limb could be affected benefit from these services.
We provide both emergency and non-emergency ambulance transportation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for you or your loved one who may need extra assistance or monitoring.
- Transportation to the hospital, emergency rooms or outpatient services.
- Patient may have oxygen, IV therapy, tube feeding or TPN that requires monitoring.
- Patient may have behavior problems that require restraints and monitoring by an attendant.
- Medicare recipients require a certified medical necessity form.
For more information about non-emergency ambulance service, wheelchair and stretcher van services, call (816) 347-2179.