John Knox Village offers four delightfully different restaurants right on campus for the enjoyment of John Knox Village residents and members of the outside community.
Each restaurant is managed by its own team of professionals and has its own distinct menus and hours of operation. In addition to daily specials, each of the restaurants regularly hosts special events, dances and get-togethers that revolve around good food, great company and fun times.
In addition to convenience, great service and low prices, the John Knox Village r estaurants are serving up a variety of menus items, including fresh, tasty seafood, grilled steak, pasta, burgers, enchiladas, fried chicken, liver and onions, meatloaf, barbecue, ham and beans, lasagna, taco salad, chicken salad, cookies, pies, cakes and ice cream, wine and beer, daily specials and MORE!
Hungry yet? Stop by the neighborhood restaurants today.
Places Restaurant and Café, 1001 Chipman Road – Experience the casual elegance and delicious culinary offerings of this full-service dining area.
- Drop by to check out the extensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
- Start the week out right by enjoying a fully loaded Sunday brunch.
- Meet new friends dancing at the Saturday night dinner/dances.
- Forget cooking and cleaning for your next holiday get-together – join us for a special holiday buffet.
Places Restaurant and Café is located at the Villager Inn. Call (816) 347-2308 for more information.
Courtyard Café, 510 N.W. Murray Road – The natural light that floods this corner café enables dining to be a calm and enjoyable experience.
- Enjoy your meal in our airy dining room or have a picnic in our outdoor courtyard area.
- Daily specials accent the tasty regular menu offerings.
- Savor a sweet ice cream treat from the Sweete Shoppe Ice Cream Parlor.
- Socialize with friends at various special events hosted throughout the year.
Located in the Courtyard Commons. Call (816) 347-2302 for more information.
Lakeside Grille, 600 N.W Shamrock Avenue – Feast on your favorite grill- and deli-style food items while enjoying the view of the John Knox Village golf course and lake at this scenic restaurant location.
- Monthly entertainment by talented, professionally trained musicians and singers enhance your dining experience.
- Lakeside Grille is the place to be during bi-weekly Happy Hours where food, drinks and fun is plentiful.
- Delicious daily specials add different delights to the already extensive menu.
Located in the Country Club Complex, call (816) 347-2197 for more information.
Fireside Dining – A full-service cafeteria with a fabulous array of home-style offerings.
- An extensive selection of “comfort food” changes daily.
- Comfortable surroundings enhance your whole meal experience.
- Conveniently located next door to the Administrative Center (400 N.W. Murray Road).
Call (816) 347-2151 for more information.