To be the leader among senior living communities in the Greater Kansas City Area
To enrich the lives of older adults through community living,
“Enriching lives, building community.”
- We value older adults and their importance to our society.
- We foster an environment that nourishes supportive, trusting and caring relationships with our residents, their families and our associates.
- We promote a community that encourages meaningful involvement and personal fulfillment.
- We emphasize an open community that welcomes and celebrates diversity in all its aspects.
- We value business practices that promote careful stewardship of all resources – human, physical and financial.
- We encourage active involvement in the local communities in which we operate.
Widely recognized as one of the best and most comprehensive retirement communities in the Greater Kansas City Area, John Knox Village is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) that provides senior housing, countless services and amenities, and long-term healthcare services.
Because successful aging is about more than just growing older, the Village’s model for retirement living includes finding ways to enhance each resident’s potential. In addition to a long list of activities, classes and travel opportunities, residents can enjoy a 9-hole executive golf course, multiple restaurants, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a bowling alley and much more – without ever leaving the Village’s 400-plus acre campus. While residents enjoy their retirement, the Village takes care of their housework, maintenance and repairs.
The Village also provides long-term health care services on campus if ever needed. Services include home care, residential care/assisted living, skilled nursing, and hospice.
Because the Village aims to enrich lives and build community for older adults regardless of where they live, many services are offered beyond the borders of its campus. The Village offers a variety of health care services to older adults who live in 10 counties in Missouri and Kansas.
Click here to view our fiscal year 2012 annual report in Adobe PDF format. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here to learn additional facts and important information about the Village. Requires Adobe PDF Reader.
John Knox Village has been serving older adults who live in Lee’s Summit and the Greater Kansas City Area for more than 40 years. To learn more about the Village’s extensive history,
Click here. Requires Adobe PDF Reader.
For more information about the senior living options at John Knox Village, contact us, or call us at 1-800-892-5669 toll-free or at (816) 251-8000.